Rotherham Estate Agent Area Guide
Sell your home in Rotherham…
Why pay more? We guarantee to beat all Rotherham high street estate agent’s fees.
Simply choose to either PAY UPFRONT or NO SALE NO FEE and start saving money on selling your property.
Rotherham is a large town in South Yorkshire, which together with its conurbation and outlying settlements to the north, south and southeast forms the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham, with a recorded population of 257,280 in the 2011 census. Historically in the West Riding of Yorkshire, its central area is on the banks of the River Don below its confluence with the Rother on the traditional road between Sheffield and Doncaster. Rotherham is today the largest town in a contiguous area with Sheffield, informally known as the Sheffield Urban Area and is as such an economic centre for many of Sheffield’s suburbs. Sheffield City Centre is only 5.6 miles (9.0 km) from Rotherham town centre.
Buying property in Rotherham
The average property price in Rotherham remains relatively low at less than £140,000. Meanwhile, the average detached property here costs just over £234,000.
Market Activity in Rotherham (last 12 months)*
Average price paid £137,338
Current average value £144,519
Value change £5,781 ▲ 4.17%
Property value data for Rotherham (last 12 months)*
||Average value||Average £ per sq ft.||Average # beds||Average sold price|
*Source: Zoopla (March 2018)
Areas of Rotherham
- Aldwarke, Anston, Aston, Aughton
- Barrow Hill, Bolton-upon
- Dearne, Braithwell, Bramley, Brampton, Brampton Bierlow, Brampton-En-Le-Morthen, Brecks, Brinsworth, Broom
- Canklow, Catcliffe, Clifton
- Dalton Magna, Dalton, Dinnington
- East Dene, East Herringthorpe, Eastwood
- Firbeck, Flanderwell
- Gildingwells, Goldthorpe, Greasbrough
- Harley, Harthill, Hellaby, Herringthorpe, Higher Stubbin, Hoober, Hooton Levitt, Hooton Roberts
- Kimberworth, Kimberworth Park, Kiveton Park
- Laughton-en-le-Morthen, Letwell, Low Stubbin
- Maltby, Manvers, Masbrough, Micklebring, Moorgate, Morthen
- Nether Haugh, North Anston
- Ravenfield, Rawmarsh, Ryecroft
- Scholes, South Anston, Stainton, Sunnyside, Swallownest, Swinton
- Templeborough, Thorpe Hesley, Thorpe Salvin, Thrybergh, Thurcroft, Thurnscoe, Todwick, Treeton
- Ulley, Upper Haugh
- Wales, Wath-upon-Dearne, Waverley, Wellgate, Wentworth, West Melton, Whiston, Wickersley, Woodsetts
Call the friendly Open House Move In Move Out team on 0330 022 9044 or request a FREE valuation to get moving now.